5-pocket pants Oakland made of strong selvedge denim with distinct slubs by the Japanese traditional weaving mill Kuroki. Elaborate and detailed finish made in Italy. Special inside finish with pocket bag and lined yoke made of natural-coloured herringbone woven fabric.
- Feels like: strong, washed-down non-stretch fabric (13 oz.) – slightly softer touch
- Looks like: collector's choice – mid-blue wash with distinct whiskers, colouring with different hues, classic details like tobacco stitching and copper-coloured studs
- Slim fit / mid waist / straight leg
- Our model (1,87 m / 6'2”) wears size 32/32
- Inner leg length: ca. 82 cm / 32.3” (size 32)
- Front rise: ca. 29 cm / 11.4” (size 32)
- Leg opening: ca. 19,5 cm / 7.7” (size 32)
- Made in Italy
- 100% Cotton
- Care instructions: machine wash
Kuroki is one of the few fabric producers in Japan that is equipped with dyeing, weaving and finishing facilities. The fabrics stay here from start to finish. Karuki uses soft local water to achieve the best colour intensity. The water is treated according to very strict safety standards so that the water can be returned to the river, where the irrigation systems are connected to the surrounding vegetable and rice fields.
So-called bartacks are used to process these jeans. These are placed during sewing - invisible - in the places that are particularly stressed when wearing a garment - for example, around the rivets on the button placket.
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.