Part of our sustainable denim line A BETTER BLUE: Style Bogus Straight with a mid waist made of Italian non-stretch denim – fabric exclusively developed for Closed with an 80s inspired Closed print on the inside. These jeans are 100% made in Italy. Environmentally friendly washing and dyeing methods are applied.
- Feels like: strong non-stretch denim (13 oz.)
- Looks like: clean, dark look with contrasting details and rinse-washed finish
- Regular fit / mid waist / straight leg
- Model 1 (1,88 m / 6'2”) wears size 32/32
- Model 2 (1,85 m / 6'1”) wears size 32/32
- Inner leg length: ca. 82 cm / 32.3” (size 32)
- Front rise: ca. 30 cm / 11.8” (size 32)
- Leg opening: ca. 20 cm / 7.9” (size 32)
- Made in Italy
- 83% Cotton (recycled), 17% Cotton (organic)
- Care instructions: machine wash
For our denim line A BETTER BLUE, in collaboration with our Italian partner companies, like weaving mills, production companies and laundries, we put a lot of passion and work into the development of sustainable materials and environmentally friendly treatments in the past - because we want to showcase that it is possible to significantly reduce the use of chemicals, water and energy within the clothing industry..
Each pair of A BETTER BLUE jeans comes with a printed list on the pocket bag. On the list are the individual environmentally friendly aspects that are used for its production.
The recycled cotton used for the production of this jacket comes from production surpluses and yarn remnants - pre consumer recycling.
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.