Limited edition: style Bogus Straight with a regular fit, visible stitching based on the Japanese model and pre-washed denim patches in different nuances. Each pair of jeans is unique.
- Feels like: strong denim (13 oz.) without stretch (stretch grade 1 of 4: rigid denim)
- Looks like: collector's choice: Sashiko stitching, slight vintage tint and leather patch
- Regular fit / mid waist / straight leg
- Model (ca. 1,87 m / 6'2'') wears size 32/32
- Inner leg length: ca. 82 cm / 32.3” (size 32)
- Front rise: ca. 30 cm / 11.8” (size 32)
- Leg opening: ca. 20 cm / 7.9” (size 32)
- Made in Italy
- 60% Cotton (organic), 24% Cotton (recycled), 16% Cotton (contains non-textile parts of animal origin – label)
- Care instructions: machine wash
For our denim line A BETTER BLUE, in collaboration with our Italian partner companies, like weaving mills, production companies and laundries, we put a lot of passion and work into the development of sustainable materials and environmentally friendly treatments - because we want to showcase that it is possible to significantly reduce the use of chemicals, water and energy within the clothing industry.
The organic cotton used to produce these jeans is more environmentally friendly in cultivation and processing than conventional cotton.
In order to better specify the stretch content in our denim items we differentiate four degrees of elasticity: rigid (1/4 - denim without stretch), gentle (2/4 - minimum stretch content), comfort (3/4 light stretch content) and intense (4/4 - high stretch content).
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.