Style Cooper Tapered made of innovative rigid denim by Candiani with post-consumer cotton – 24% of the cotton used for the production of these jeans comes from worn jeans. Part of our sustainable denim line A BETTER BLUE.
- Feels like: strong (13 oz.) and compact denim without stretch (stretch grade 1 of 4: rigid denim)
- Looks like: dark wash with used effects on the pocket edges and whiskers
- Regular fit / low crotch / tapered leg / cropped length
- Model (1,86 m / 6'1'') wears size 32/30
- Inner leg length for size 32/30 ca. 74 cm / 29.1”, for size 32/32 ca. 80 cm / 31.5”
- Front rise: ca. 29 cm / 11.4 (size 32)
- Leg opening: ca. 17 cm / 6.7” (size 32)
- Made in Italy
- 60% Cotton (organic), 24% Cotton (recycled), 16% Cotton
- Care instructions: machine wash
For our denim line A BETTER BLUE, in collaboration with our Italian partner companies, like weaving mills, production companies and laundries, we put a lot of passion and work into the development of sustainable materials and environmentally friendly treatments - because we want to showcase that it is possible to significantly reduce the use of chemicals, water and energy within the clothing industry.
Each pair of A BETTER BLUE jeans comes with a printed list on the pocket bag. On the list are the individual environmentally friendly aspects that are used for its production.
The organic cotton used to produce these jeans is more environmentally friendly in cultivation and processing than conventional cotton.
In order to better specify the stretch content in our denim items we differentiate four degrees of elasticity: rigid (1/4 - denim without stretch), gentle (2/4 - minimum stretch content), comfort (3/4 light stretch content) and intense (4/4 - high stretch content).
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.