Style Pedal Pusher made of Italian open weave denim – soft falling denim with a distinct structure and soft surface feel. 100% made in Italy. Part of our denim line A BETTER BLUE.
- Feels like: soft medium-weight denim (10.5 oz.) without stretch (stretch grade 1 of 4: rigid denim)
- Looks like: elaborate destroyed wash with a vintage tint, hand-crafted effects and fringed hem
- Heritage fit / high waist / tapered leg
- Model (1,78 m / 5'10'') wears size IT 42
- Inner leg length: ca. 71 cm / 28” (size IT 42)
- Front rise: ca. 27,5 cm / 10.8” (size IT 42)
- Leg opening: ca. 16 cm / 6.3” (size IT 42)
- Made in Italy
- 71% Cotton (recycled), 29% Cotton
- Care instructions: machine wash
For our denim line A BETTER BLUE, in collaboration with our Italian partner companies, like weaving mills, production companies and laundries, we put a lot of passion and work into the development of sustainable materials and environmentally friendly treatments - because we want to showcase that it is possible to significantly reduce the use of chemicals, water and energy within the clothing industry.
In order to better specify the stretch content in our denim items we differentiate four degrees of elasticity: rigid (1/4 - denim without stretch), gentle (2/4 - minimum stretch content), comfort (3/4 light stretch content) and intense (4/4 - high stretch content).
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.