Made of Italian open weave denim – soft falling eco denim with a distinct structure and a soft surface feel. Style X-Lent with a relaxed fit and mid waist. 100% made in Italy. Part of our denim line A BETTER BLUE.
- Feels like: soft medium-weight denim (10.5 oz.) without stretch (stretch grade 1 of 4: rigid denim)
- Looks like: Concolorous wash with tonal details, logo button with a shiny look and waistband with web patch
- Relaxed fit / mid waist / tapered leg / cropped length
- Model (1,78 m / 5'10'') wears size 26
- Inner leg length: ca. 72 cm / 28.3” (size 27)
- Front rise: ca. 30,3 cm / 11.9” (size 27)
- Leg opening: ca. 16 cm / 6.3” (size 27)
- Made in Italy
- 71% Cotton (recycled), 29% Cotton
- Care instructions: machine wash
A BETTER BLUE focuses on sustainability - from the first to the last production step. In cooperation with our Italian production partners we use sustainable materials as well as innovative washing and dyeing methods. Compared to conventional methods a considerable amount of chemicals, water and energy is saved.
The organic cotton used to produce these jeans is more environmentally friendly in cultivation and processing than conventional cotton.
In order to better specify the stretch content in our denim items we differentiate four degrees of elasticity: rigid (1/4 - denim without stretch), gentle (2/4 - minimum stretch content), comfort (3/4 light stretch content) and intense (4/4 - high stretch content).
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact email@example.com.