Longer version of our Baker jeans: 5-pocket jeans with a slim fit
made of Italian comfort stretch denim. With a twill structure running from bottom right to top left. More elaborate in production and softer touch than our classic (right hand) denim. 100% made in Italy. Part of our sustainable denim line A BETTER BLUE.
- Feels like: light (10 oz.), super soft and with a little stretch (stretch grade 1 of 3: comfort stretch denim)
- Looks like: brillant blue with slight worn-in effects
- Slim fit / mid waist / drainpipe leg
- Model (1,77 m / 5'10”) wears size 26
- Inner leg length: ca. 79 cm / 31.1” (size 27)
- Front rise: ca. 22 cm / 8.7” (size 27)
- Leg opening: ca. 13,7 cm / 5,4” (size 27)
- Made in Italy
- 92% Cotton (organic), 6% Elastomultiester, 2% Elastane
- Care instructions: machine wash
For our denim line A BETTER BLUE, in collaboration with our Italian partner companies, like weaving mills, production companies and laundries, we have put a lot of passion and work into the development of sustainable materials and environmentally friendly treatments in the past - because we want to showcase that it is possible to significantly reduce the use of chemicals, water and energy within the clothing industry.
In order to better specify the stretch content in our denim items we differentiated three degrees of elasticity: comfort (1/3 - light stretch content), super (2/3 - medium stretch content) and power stretch (3/3 - high stretch content).
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact email@example.com.