5-pocket style with a slim fit, high waist and flared leg. Made of Italian left hand denim with slight stretch content. With a twill structure running from bottom right to top left. More elaborate in production and softer touch than our classic (right hand) denim.
- Feels like: light (10 oz.), super soft and with a little stretch (stretch grade 2 of 4: comfort stretch denim)
- Looks like: elaborate destroyed wash with hand-crafted underlaid effects – each pair of jeans is unique
- Slim fit / high waist / flared leg / cropped length
- Model (1,77 m / 5'10'') wears size 27
- Inner leg length: ca. 72 cm / 28.3” (size 27)
- Front rise: ca. 28 cm / 11” (size 27)
- Leg opening: ca. 21 cm / 8.3” (size 27)
- Made in Italy
- 92% Cotton, 6% Elastomultiester, 2% Elastane (contains non-textile parts of animal origin – label)
- Care instructions: machine wash
These jeans are 100% made in Italy in collaboration with three longstanding partners sharing our vision and values: Our denim is woven by Candiani, a traditional company in Robecchetto near Milan who sets new sustainability standards. The family-run business Paul close to Ancona sews our denims with a high demand on quality and environmental awareness.
The denims are then washed by Everest in Veneto. The company develops innovative and ecological production technologies for an environmentally friendly finish. Many details and the used look are hand-crafted.
In order to better specify the stretch content in our denim items we differentiate four degrees of elasticity: rigid (1/4 - denim without stretch), gentle (2/4 - minimum stretch content), comfort (3/4 light stretch content) and intense (4/4 - high stretch content).
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.