Style X-Treme Loose made of Italian rigid denim – woven from organic cotton and recycled cotton. 100% made in Italy. Environmentally friendly washing and dyeing methods are applied.
- Feels like: soft and medium-weight rigid denim (10.5 oz.) (stretch grade 1 of 4: rigid denim)
- Looks like: extreme destroyed wash with hand-crafted effects – each pair of jeans is unique
- Loose fit / low crotch / straight leg
- Model (1,86 m / 6'1'') wears size 32/32
- Inner leg length ca. 78 cm / 30.7” (size 32)
- Front rise: ca. 36 cm / 14.1’’ (size 32)
- Leg opening: ca. 23 cm / 9.1” (size 32)
- Made in Italy
- 82% Cotton (recycled), 18% Cotton (organic)
- Care instructions: machine wash
For our denim line A BETTER BLUE, in collaboration with our Italian partner companies, like weaving mills, production companies and laundries, we put a lot of passion and work into the development of sustainable materials and environmentally friendly treatments - because we want to showcase that it is possible to significantly reduce the use of chemicals, water and energy within the clothing industry.
The organic cotton used to produce these jeans is more environmentally friendly in cultivation and processing than conventional cotton. The recycled cotton comes from worn jeans.
In order to better specify the stretch content in our denim items we differentiate four degrees of elasticity: rigid (1/4 - denim without stretch), gentle (2/4 - minimum stretch content), comfort (3/4 light stretch content) and intense (4/4 - high stretch content).
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact email@example.com.