X-Treme Loose made of Italian non-stretch denim – contains organic cotton and linen. 100% made in Italy. Part of our sustainable denim line A BETTER BLUE.
- Feels like: medium-weight denim (11 oz.) with a dry surface feel (stretch grade 1 of 4: rigid denim)
- Looks like: dark wash with subtle effects and cords at waistband
- Loose fit / low crotch / straight leg
- Model (ca. 1,87 m / 6'2'') wears size32/32
- Inner leg length: ca. 78 cm / 30.7” (size 32)
- Front rise: ca. 36 cm / 14.1’’ (size 32)
- Leg opening: ca. 23 cm / 9.1” (size 32)
- Made in Italy
- 62% Cotton (organic), 23% Cotton, 15% Linen
- Care instructions: machine wash
Around 87% of our men's denims are part of our denim line A BETTER BLUE this season. In collaboration with our Italian partner companies, like weaving mills, production companies and laundries, we put a lot of passion and work into the development of sustainable materials and environmentally friendly treatments - because we want to showcase that it is possible to significantly reduce the use of chemicals, water and energy within the clothing industry.
In order to better specify the stretch content in our denim items we differentiate four degrees of elasticity: rigid (1/4 - denim without stretch), gentle (2/4 - minimum stretch content), comfort (3/4 light stretch content) and intense (4/4 - high stretch content).
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact email@example.com.