Made of strong non-stretch denim: new relaxed fit X-Centric with a workwear inspired look, wide leg and centered seam at front. Part of our sustainable denim line A BETTER BLUE: these jeans are made of organic cotton and produced under resource and environmentally friendly conditions 100% made in Italy.
- Feels like: authentic and strong denim without stretch (13.5 oz.)
- Looks like: distinct structure and concolorous stone grey wash
- Relaxed fit / mid waist / wide leg
- Model 1 (1,76 m / 5'9”) wears size 27
- Model 2 (1,76 m / 5'9”) wears size 25
- Inner leg length: ca. 74 cm / 29.1” (size 27)
- Front rise: ca. 28,3 cm / 11.1” (size 27)
- Leg opening: ca. 28,3 cm / 11.1” (size 27)
- Made in Italy
- 100% Cotton (organic)
- Care instructions: machine wash
Around 91% of our women's denims are part of our denim line A BETTER BLUE this season. In collaboration with our Italian partner companies, like weaving mills, production companies and laundries, we put a lot of passion and work into the development of sustainable materials and environmentally friendly treatments - because we want to showcase that it is possible to significantly reduce the use of chemicals, water and energy within the clothing industry.
The organic cotton used to produce these jeans is more environmentally friendly in cultivation and processing than conventional cotton.
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact email@example.com.