New wide fit with high waist, wide leg, cropped length and stitched pleats. Side pockets and buttoned pockets on the back. Made of Italian eco denim. Part of our sustainable denim line A BETTER BLUE. 100% made in Italy.
- Feels like: authentic, strong denim (12 oz.) with slight stretch (stretch grade 1 of 3: comfort stretch denim)
- Looks like: dark wash with contrasting seams
- Wide fit / high waist / wide leg
- Model 1 (1,78 m / 5'10”) wears size 27
- Model 2 (1,75 m / 5'9”) wears size 27
- Inner leg length: ca. 61 cm / 24” (size 27)
- Front rise: ca. 29 cm / 11.4” (size 27)
- Leg opening: ca. 34 cm / 13.4” (size 27)
- Made in Italy
- 98% Cotton (organic), 2% Elastane
- Care instructions: machine wash
For our denim line A BETTER BLUE, in collaboration with our Italian partner companies, like weaving mills, production companies and laundries, we put a lot of passion and work into the development of sustainable materials and environmentally friendly treatments - because we want to showcase that it is possible to significantly reduce the use of chemicals, water and energy within the clothing industry.
Each A BETTER BLUE item comes with a printed list on the pocket bag. On the list are the individual environmentally friendly aspects that are used for its production.
The organic cotton used to produce these jeans is more environmentally friendly in cultivation and processing than conventional cotton.
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.