New wide fit: culottes with high waist and wide leg. Stitched pleats, side pockets and buttoned back pockets. Made of innovative Italian non-stretch denim by Candiani with post-consumer cotton – 24% of the cotton used for the production of these jeans comes from worn jeans. 100% made in Italy. Part of our sustainable denim line A BETTER BLUE.
- Feels like: authentic and strong rigid denim (13 oz.)
- Looks like: vintage wash with contrasting fly label and soft transitions
- Wide fit / high waist / wide leg
- Model (1,78 m / 5'10“) wears size 27
- Inner leg length: ca. 61 cm / 24” (size 27)
- Front rise: ca. 29 cm / 11.4“ (size 27)
- Leg opening: ca. 34 cm / 13,4” (size 27)
- Made in Italy
- 60% Cotton (organic), 24% Cotton (recycled), 16% Cotton
- Care instructions: machine wash
Around 91% of our women's denims are part of our denim line A BETTER BLUE this season. In collaboration with our Italian partner companies, like weaving mills, production companies and laundries, we put a lot of passion and work into the development of sustainable materials and environmentally friendly treatments - because we want to showcase that it is possible to significantly reduce the use of chemicals, water and energy within the clothing industry.
The organic cotton used to produce these jeans is more environmentally friendly in cultivation and processing than conventional cotton.
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact email@example.com.