X-pocket jeans with wide fit made of open weave denim with a distinct structure, dry touch and soft fall – woven from organic cotton and recycled cotton. Part of our sustainable denim line A BETTER BLUE.
- Feels like: surprisingly light non-stretch denim (10.5 oz.) with a dry surface feel
- Looks like: pastel white with vivid structure
- Wide fit / mid waist / wide leg
- Model 1 (1,78 m / 5'10”) wears size 27
- Model 2 (1,76 m / 5'9”) wears size 27
- Inner leg length: ca. 89 cm / 35” (size 27)
- Front rise: ca. 26 cm / 10.2” (size 27)
- Leg opening: ca. 37,8 cm / 14.9” (size 27)
- Made in Italy
- 82% Cotton (recycled), 18% Cotton (organic)
- Care instructions: machine wash
A BETTER BLUE has been focusing on sustainability – and already since 2018. In cooperation with our Italian partners we use sustainable materials as well as innovative washing and dyeing methods to significantly reduce the consumption of chemicals, water and energy.
Each A BETTER BLUE item comes with a printed list on the pocket bag. On the list are the individual environmentally friendly aspects that are used for its production.
The organic cotton used to produce these jeans is more environmentally friendly in cultivation and processing than conventional cotton.
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact email@example.com.