New relaxed fit made of innovative rigid denim by Candiani with post consumer cotton – 24% of the cotton used for the production of these jeans comes from worn jeans. X-pocket jeans with high waist and straight leg. 100% made in Italy. Part of our sustainable denim line A BETTER BLUE.
- Feels like: strong and compact non-stretch quality (rigid denim, 13 oz.)
- Looks like: authentic salt 'n pepper wash with copper-coloured details, silver-coloured button and a slight vintage tint
- Relaxed fit / high waist / straight leg
- Model 1 (1,81 m / 5'11”) wears size 27
- Model 2 (1,77 m / 5'10”) wears size 27
- Inner leg length: ca. 81 cm / 31.9” (size 27)
- Front rise: ca. 27,5 cm / 10.8” (size 27)
- Leg opening: ca. 18,5 cm / 7.3” (size 27)
- Made in Italy
- 60% Cotton (organic), 24% Cotton (recycled), 16% Cotton
- Care instructions: machine wash
For our denim line A BETTER BLUE, in collaboration with our Italian partner companies, like weaving mills, production companies and laundries, we put a lot of passion and work into the development of sustainable materials and environmentally friendly treatments - because we want to showcase that it is possible to significantly reduce the use of chemicals, water and energy within the clothing industry.
Each A BETTER BLUE item comes with a printed list on the pocket bag. On the list are the individual environmentally friendly aspects that are used for its production.
The organic cotton used to produce these jeans is more environmentally friendly in cultivation and processing than conventional cotton. The recycled cotton comes from worn jeans.
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.