Oversized shirt blouse made of Portuguese poplin – light and clean quality made of pure organic cotton. Chest pocket, long sleeves with cuffs, curved hem and pearl buttons.
- Relaxed fit
- Length: ca. 80 cm / 31.5” (size S)
- Model 1 (1,80 m / 5'11“) wears size S
- Model 2 (1,76 m / 5'9“) wears size S
- Made in Portugal
- Eco aspect: organic cotton
- 100% Cotton (organic) (contains non-textile parts of animal origin – button)
- Care instructions: machine wash
This shirt blouse is made in Europe, like the majority of our products. Most of our blouses and shirts are produced by the family business Mundicorte in Portugal according to the motto „profession and passion“. The company started as a small shirt production and employs now around 200 trained specialists.
The organic cotton used to produce this shirt blouse is more environmentally friendly in cultivation and processing than conventional cotton.
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact email@example.com.