New relaxed fit: style Tacoma Tapered with mid waist, button fly, fly label, side pockets, buttoned back pocket and buttons with a horn look.
- Feels like: medium-weight denim (11 oz.) with a dry surface feel (stretch grade 1 of 4: rigid denim)
- Looks like: denim with subtle irregularities (Naps) and a deep indigo colour shade. Clean wash, tonal seams and details
- Relaxed fit / mid waist / tapered leg
- Model (1,85 m / 6'1'') wears size 32/30
- Inner leg length: ca. 73 cm / 28.7”
- Front rise: ca. 32 cm / 12.6” (size 32)
- Leg opening: ca. 19,5 cm / 7.7” (size 32)
- Made in Italy
- 71% Cotton, 29% Hemp (contains non-textile parts of animal origin – label)
- Care instructions: machine wash
These jeans are 100% made in Italy in collaboration with three partners sharing our vision and values: woven at Candiani close to Milan. Sewn at Incom in Urbania. The small family business supports us in the implementation of new ideas concerning our denims. Washed at Itaclab near Ancona. For more than 20 years the company has been focused to develop environmentally friendly methods and technologies.
In order to better specify the stretch content in our denim items we differentiate four degrees of elasticity: rigid (1/4 - denim without stretch), gentle (2/4 - minimum stretch content), comfort (3/4 light stretch content) and intense (4/4 - high stretch content).
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.