New fit Aria with workwear inspired pockets made of light power stretch denim. Slim fit with high waist and flared leg. 100% made in Italy.
- Feels like: light and soft with maximum freedom of movement – lies on the skin (stretch grade 4 of 4: power stretch denim)
- Looks like: dark wash with tonal details and used effects on the edges
- Slim fit / high waist / flared leg
- Model (1,74 m / 5'8'') wears size 25
- Inner leg length: ca. 85 cm / 33.5” (size 27)
- Front rise: ca. 27 cm / 10.6” (size 27)
- Leg opening: ca. 28 cm / 11” (size 27)
- 92% Cotton, 6% Elastomultiester, 2% Elastane
- Care instructions: machine wash
These jeans are 100% made in Italy in collaboration with three longstanding partners sharing our vision and values: our denim is woven by Candiani, a traditional company in Robecchetto near Milan that sets new sustainability standards. Sewn by the family business Paul close to Ancona - with a high focus on quality and environmental awareness. The garments are then washed by Everest in Veneto. The company develops innovative and ecological production technologies for an environmentally friendly finish. Many details and the used look are hand-crafted.
In order to better specify the stretch content in our denim items we differentiate four degrees of elasticity: rigid (1/4 - denim without stretch), gentle (2/4 - minimum stretch content), comfort (3/4 light stretch content) and intense (4/4 - high stretch content).
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact email@example.com.