New relaxed fit with a workwear inspired style, straight leg and cropped length. Made of strong Italian denim with a garment-dyed finish to create a subtle used look. Special structure on the inside.
- Feels like: compact and strong denim (12 oz.) with a dry surface feel (stretch grade 1 of 4: rigid denim)
- Looks like: intensive colouring with decorative button with a pearl look
- Relaxed fit / high waist / straight leg / cropped length
- Model (1,76 m / 5'9'') wears size 27
- Runs small – we recommend ordering one size larger than your usual size.
- Inner leg length: ca. 69 cm / 27.2” (size 27)
- Front rise: ca. 31 cm / 12.2’’ (size 27)
- Leg opening: ca. 24,3 cm / 9.5” (size 27)
- Made in Italy
- 100% Cotton
- Care instructions: machine wash
These jeans are 100% made in Italy in collaboration with three longstanding partners sharing our vision and values: Our denim is woven by Candiani, a traditional company in Robecchetto near Milan who sets new sustainability standards. The family-run business Paul close to Ancona sews our denims with a high demand on quality and environmental awareness.
The denims are then washed by Everest in Veneto. The company develops innovative and ecological production technologies for an environmentally friendly finish. Many details and the used look are hand-crafted.
In order to better specify the stretch content in our denim items we differentiate four degrees of elasticity: rigid (1/4 - denim without stretch), gentle (2/4 - minimum stretch content), comfort (3/4 light stretch content) and intense (4/4 - high stretch content).
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact email@example.com.