New wide fit with French pockets made of eco denim by Candiani – non-stretch denim made of pure organic cotton. Part of our sustainable denim line A BETTER BLUE. 100% made in Italy.
- Feels like: medium-weight and authentic denim (11 oz.) with a soft touch (stretch grade 1 of 4: rigid denim)
- Looks like: mid-blue destroyed wash with hand-crafted effects – each pair of jeans is unique
- Wide fit / mid waist / wide leg / cropped length
- Model (1,73 m / 5'8'') wears size 27
- Inner leg length: ca. 64 cm / 25.2” (size 27)
- Front rise: ca. 28 cm / 11” (size 27)
- Leg opening: ca. 27,3 cm / 10.7” (size 27)
- Made in Italy
- 100% Cotton (organic)
- Care instructions: machine wash
A BETTER BLUE focuses on sustainability - from the first to the last production step. In cooperation with our Italian production partners we use sustainable materials as well as innovative washing and dyeing methods. Compared to conventional methods a considerable amount of chemicals, water and energy is saved.
In order to better specify the stretch content in our denim items we differentiate four degrees of elasticity: rigid (1/4 - denim without stretch), gentle (2/4 - minimum stretch content), comfort (3/4 light stretch content) and intense (4/4 - high stretch content).
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact email@example.com.