New slim fit Milo with a straight leg made of organic heritage denim with a little stretch. Part of our sustainable denim line A BETTER BLUE. 100% made in Italy.
- Feels like: strong denim with a little stretch (stretch grade 2 of 4: comfort stretch denim)
- Looks like: salt 'n pepper wash with used edges and destroyed effects
- Slim fit / mid waist / straight leg / cropped length
- Model (ca. 1,78 m / 5'10'') wears size 27
- Runs large – we recommend ordering one size smaller than your usual size
- Inner leg length for size 27/30 61 cm / 24.0”
- Inner leg length for size 27/32 67 cm / 26.4”
- Front rise: ca. 25,5 cm / 10” (size 27)
- Leg opening: ca. 20 cm / 7.9” (size 27)
- Made in Italy
- 98% Cotton (organic), 2% Elastane
- Care instructions: machine wash
A BETTER BLUE focuses on sustainability - from the first to the last production step. In cooperation with our Italian production partners we use sustainable materials as well as innovative washing and dyeing methods. Compared to conventional methods a considerable amount of chemicals, water and energy is saved.
In order to better specify the stretch content in our denim items we differentiate four degrees of elasticity: rigid (1/4 - denim without stretch), gentle (2/4 - minimum stretch content), comfort (3/4 light stretch content) and intense (4/4 - high stretch content).
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.