Made of Italian denim with organic cotton, lyocell and linen – structured and soft falling quality with an authentic rigid look and with slight stretch content: new slim fit Milo with mid waist and straight leg.
- Feels like: medium-weight denim with slight stretch content (stretch grade 2 of 4: comfort stretch denim)
- Looks like: vintage wash with a slight tint, contrasting seams and signs of abrasion on the edges
- Slim fit / mid waist / straight leg / cropped length
- Model (ca. 1,78 m / 5'10'') wears size 27/32
- Inner leg length for size 27/30 61 cm / 24.0”
- Inner leg length for size 27/32 67 cm / 26.4”
- Front rise: ca. 25,5 cm / 10” (size 27)
- Leg opening: ca. 20 cm / 7.9” (size 27)
- Made in Italy
- 76% Cotton (organic), 14% Lyocell, 9% Linen, 1% Elastane
- Care instructions: machine wash
Around 75% of our women's denims are part of our denim line A BETTER BLUE this season. In collaboration with our Italian partner companies, like weaving mills, production companies and laundries, we put a lot of passion and work into the development of sustainable materials and environmentally friendly treatments - because we want to showcase that it is possible to significantly reduce the use of chemicals, water and energy within the clothing industry.
The organic cotton used to produce these jeans is more environmentally friendly in cultivation and processing than conventional cotton.
In order to better specify the stretch content in our denim items we differentiate four degrees of elasticity: rigid (1/4 - denim without stretch), gentle (2/4 - minimum stretch content), comfort (3/4 light stretch content) and intense (4/4 - high stretch content).
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.