Pocket opening with hand-knitted highlights: 5-pocket style with a slim fit, high waist and flared leg. Made of Italian comfort stretch denim by Candiani. Part of our sustainable denim line A BETTER BLUE.
- Feels like: light (10 oz.), super soft and with a little stretch (stretch grade 2 of 4: comfort stretch denim)
- Looks like: bright wash with whiskers and embroidery in the colours of the collection
- Slim fit / high waist / flared leg / cropped length
- Model (1,80 m / 5'11'') wears size 27
- Inner leg length: ca. 72 cm / 28.3” (size 27)
- Front rise: ca. 28 cm / 11” (size 27)
- Leg opening: ca. 21 cm / 8.3” (size 27)
- Made in Italy
- 92% Cotton (organic), 6% Elastomultiester, 2% Elastane
- Care instructions: machine wash
For our denim line A BETTER BLUE, in collaboration with our Italian partner companies, like weaving mills, production companies and laundries, we put a lot of passion and work into the development of sustainable materials and environmentally friendly treatments - because we want to showcase that it is possible to significantly reduce the use of chemicals, water and energy within the clothing industry.
The organic cotton used to produce these jeans is more environmentally friendly in cultivation and processing than conventional cotton.
In order to better specify the stretch content in our denim items we differentiate four degrees of elasticity: rigid (1/4 - denim without stretch), gentle (2/4 - minimum stretch content), comfort (3/4 light stretch content) and intense (4/4 - high stretch content).
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact email@example.com.