Part of our sustainable denim line A BETTER BLUE: skinny fit with X-pockets and high waist. Made of organic super stretch denim. These jeans are made under resource and environmentally friendly conditions. 100% made in Italy.
- Feels like: medium-weight denim (11 oz.) with a compact and at the same time cooling surface feel (stretch grade 3 of 4: super stretch denim)
- Looks like: bright destroyed wash with hand-crafted effects and whiskers
- Skinny fit / high waist / drainpipe leg / cropped length
- Model (1,78 m / 5'10'') wears size 27/32
- Inner leg length for size 27/32 ca. 71 cm / 27.9”
- Inner leg length for size 27/34 ca. 82 cm / 32.3”
- Front rise: ca. 25,5 cm / 10” (size 27)
- Leg opening: ca. 12,4 cm / 4.8” (size 27)
- Made in Italy
- 92% Cotton (organic), 6% Elastomultiester, 2% Elastane
- Care instructions: machine wash
For our denim line A BETTER BLUE, in collaboration with our Italian partner companies, like weaving mills, production companies and laundries, we put a lot of passion and work into the development of sustainable materials and environmentally friendly treatments - because we want to showcase that it is possible to significantly reduce the use of chemicals, water and energy within the clothing industry.
The organic cotton used to produce these jeans is more environmentally friendly in cultivation and processing than conventional cotton.
In order to better specify the stretch content in our denim items we differentiate four degrees of elasticity: rigid (1/4 - denim without stretch), gentle (2/4 - minimum stretch content), comfort (3/4 light stretch content) and intense (4/4 - high stretch content).
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.