Made of Italian comfort stretch denim: pencil skirt with a slim fit, eco worn wash and vegan jacron patch. Part of our sustainable denim line A BETTER BLUE.
- Feels like: authentic, strong denim (12 oz.) with light stretch (stretch grade 1 of 3: comfort stretch denim)
- Looks like: dark wash with contrasting seams
- Slim fit
- Length: ca. 60 cm / 23.6” (size 27)
- Our model (1,76 m / 5'9”) wears size 27
- Made in Italy
- 98% Cotton (organic), 2% Elastane
- Care instructions: machine wash
A BETTER BLUE focuses on sustainability - from the first to the last production step. In cooperation with our Italian partners we use sustainable materials as well as innovative washing and dyeing methods. Compared to conventional methods a considerable amount of chemicals, water and energy is saved.
The organic cotton used to produce this skirt is more environmentally friendly in cultivation and processing than conventional cotton.
In order to better specify the stretch content in our denim items we differentiated three degrees of elasticity: comfort (1/3 - light stretch content), super (2/3 - medium stretch content) and power stretch (3/3 - high stretch content).
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.