Menswear PR Manager (m/f/d) - Hamburg
Closed is a contemporary design brand, based on a unique creative DNA. The family business stands for pure quality, effortless looks and denim handmade in Italy - since it was founded by French fashion designers in Italy in 1978. Closed is based in Hamburg, Germany, for almost three decades now – constantly coming up with high-quality creations: from Ready-to-Wear and denims to accessoires and shoes, for both men and women. Closed always strives for innovations and keeps on setting new standards. The collections are produced in an environmentally friendly way, with care, under fair conditions and in compliance with ecological terms.
As a growing fashion business, Closed is looking for an energetic, fashion-loving Menswear PR Manager, to join the growing team. Based out of the Hamburg Headquarter you will work closely with the in-house PR Team to develop brand strategies and foster relationships, focusing not only on Germany but also international markets.
- Work closely with the In-house PR team to create unique and on-brand strategies that achieve effective, consistent, and long-lasting results
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with relevant global media, influencers and brand liaisons working to raise visibility and secure regular coverage for Closed
- Event planning and execution (including budget, guest list management and general event logistics ensuring all elements are brand appropriate
- Execute constant new media and influencer research
- Suggest ideas/initiatives to drive customer growth and brand awareness
- Manage internal monthly report and press clippings
- Maintain strong rapport with relevant media, stylists, celebrities, and influencers on behalf of the brand.
- A completed Bachelor degree in (International) Business/ Marketing/ Communications
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in German and English (additional languages are always appreciated)
- Proactive, self-confident, and highly motivated team player
- Structured with a natural sense for organizing: you thrive in an independent workflow
- Results-driven with high level of responsibility towards completing tasks and achieving goals
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience
- Good MS Office skills: Outlook, PPT, PDF, Word, Excel
We offer you a great working atmosphere in a young, trend-inspired and authentic environment. A self-responsible and varied activity in a performance-oriented and dynamic team. Have we sparked your interest?
Then please forward your meaningful application including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date to Kristian Lenz via the button below.