Shop Manager* - Antwerp
Closed is a contemporary design brand, based on a unique creative DNA. The family business stands for pure quality, effortless looks and denim handmade in Italy. Since 1978. Closed is based in Hamburg, Germany, constantly coming up with premium creations, with a strong focus on quality, craftmanship, and details.
Our company continues to grow and we are looking for talented and dedicated individuals to join our team in Antwerp as a
- Train, manage and develop the team to their full potential
- Maintain a high level of customer care
- Motivate your team to be ambassadors for our brand
- Organise the deployment and vacation planning
- Reorders goods and check incoming goods
- Consistently strive to meet and exceed all business goals
- Completed apprenticeship as a trained retail salesperson
- A shop manager / branch manager or a comparable position with experience within the fashion environment
- Talent for leading and motivating a team
- Ability to identify and understand commercial contexts
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Passion for style, fashion and retail in general
- Fluent in Dutch and good English skills
What we offer:
- Open and friendly team in a creative and fashion-conscious environment
- Flat hierarchies and short communication processes
- Employee discount on all Closed products
You are a team player, a fashion lover and can identify with the products and the values of the brand Closed?
Then please forward your letter of motivation and CV in Dutch or English via the below apply button to Barbara Gruenthal. We look forward to your application!
*The human matters, not the gender.
We focus on diversity, refuse discrimination and do not think about gender, ethnical background, religion, disability, age or sexual identity.